RAP provides one-on-one research assistance for UE students who want to work with a librarian to find resources for a class project while developing their research skills. RAP includes:
- recommending search strategies,
- suggesting print materials,
- teaching patrons how to utilize and maximize online resources,
- explaining services like interlibrary loan,
- assisting with finding community contacts, and
- referring patrons to other resources.
For more detailed information on RAP, check out the RAP Guidelines.
After completing the program, please evaluate RAP using the RAP Evaluation Spring 2013 Survey.
Created by Meg Atwater-Singer on 30 Jan 03. Last update:21 Jan 2013