What is inflite?
inflite is an interactive web-based tutorial designed to introduce new college students to a variety of important concepts related to the use of information resources in an academic setting. inflite is intended to help students maximize their ability to effectively use the UE Libraries information resources.
inflite consists of six separate modules:
- identifying sources -- explains types of information sources that can be used to answer personal interest or research questions
- choosing a topic -- explains pre-searching activities
- finding articles -- explains how to use periodical databases to locate articles for your research
- searching ACE Catalog -- explains how to search the University of Evansville Libraries' catalog
- using the Web -- explains how to get the most out of searching the web
- citing sources -- explains citing information sources, plagiarism, and copyright